Alrewas Hayes Wedding Photography
ALREWAS HAYES WEDDING PHOTOS
Alrewas Hayes is a luxury, country manor house wedding venue in rural Staffordshire. A stunning Grade II listed Manor House that sits in estate grounds of around 100 acres. Over the years, I’ve photographed lots of weddings here, in all seasons, so I have heaps of experience working at this beautiful venue. It’s one of my favourite venues and has so many different areas for beautiful wedding photography.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE ALREWAS HAYES FOR YOUR WEDDING
1. Light filled ceremony room – You have a choice of spaces for your ceremony, depending on the number of your guests. The Orangery, is my personal favourite. It has capacity for 100 and is a gorgeous light filled room with arched floor to ceiling windows and wooden flooring. It’s perfect for light, bright wedding photos
2. Onsite accommodation – There are 11 bedrooms, located in the main house, the lodge and coach house. Great for immediate family and/or your bridal party. The Bridal Suite, is an absolutely stunning room, with lots of space. It’s expensively stylish with a huge, indulgent bathroom. A lot of Brides move across to the Bridal Suite to get into their dress, once they’ve spent the morning in the make up room getting ready.
3. Choice of spaces for your wedding meal – There is the newly refurbished Lakeside Marquee, or the Orangery, if you’re having a smaller wedding. The Lakeside Marquee is no ordinary marquee. It is fitted with huge crystal chandeliers, soft white drapes and a solid wooden floor. It really has a luxurious feel.
4. Choice of photo locations. The grounds at Alrewas Hayes are extensive so there are endless options for your wedding photography, especially your couple portraits. The front of the house and driveway, the lake, the courtyard and all of the fields surrounding the property. The options are endless.
5. The Courtyard – This is the main outdoor space for your drinks reception. It’s planted with English roses, Lavender and Silver Birch trees and has the advantage of the courtyard canopy. Perfect if you have rain or just to give some shade from the sun. There’s seating and festoon lighting, which looks really pretty at night.
MY EXPERIENCE AT
Over the years, I’ve had the pleasure of being an Alrewas Hayes Wedding Photographer many times and I’m very proud to be a recommended photographer at the venue. I’ve photographed so many beautiful weddings here, from small intimate ceremonies to large multicultural Indian weddings with over 600 guests. Every wedding has been unique!
Your wedding photography here will be full of variety, from the sweeping lawns at the front of the house, the lake, fields of long elephant grass, to the light filled ceremony room and dramatic mural room. While your guests are being called in for dinner, we’ll take a wander around the grounds and create some beautiful, relaxed photos of the two of you.
50 RELAXED & ROMANTIC WEDDING PHOTOS FROM ALREWAS HAYES WEDDINGS
Below are a selection of wedding photos, taken at real weddings at Alrewas Hayes. If you’d like to see some featured weddings on the blog click on the links below the gallery.
COMPLETE WEDDINGS AT
Alrewas, Burton-on-Trent DE13 7DL
I'd love to hear all about your wedding. Click below to get in touch.
WEDDING AND FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY IN BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
Natural and timeless wedding and family photography in Birmingham and throughout the West Midlands
Tel: 07950 482429
FOLLOW MY WORK
(c) Jo Hastings Photography 2009-2024. Birmingham, West Midlands